Information we collect
We may collect two types of information: 1) Personal Information, and 2) Anonymous Information. Personal Information means information that may directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. Anonymous Information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify you, such as the number of page views, link clicks, and login times. We may use both Personal and Anonymous Information to create Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information, is the grouping of Personal and Anonymous Information into groups and/or categories, which does not identify you directly or indirectly. Through you use of the Site we may collect the following Personal Information: you name; email address; information you provided in public forums and/or social networks; information you provided us including your device identifier or IP address when you use the Site.
The app may use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. Links to privacy policies of third party service providers used by us:
How we collect information
We use various technologies to collect information from you device and about your activates on the site:
- Automatically Captured Information. We automatically collect information from your computer and/or device when you use the Site. This information may include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted form us (see “Cookies” below), software installed upon and/or devices connected to your computer and/or device, and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When you use the Site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our Site and to personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored in a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your online activity in our Site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the actions you take within the Site. Most systems automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to use some of the interactive features offered on or via the Site.
- Other Technologies. The Site may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Site. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embed in images on the pages of sites. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer through our Site visitors.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements or place ad tags or beacons on or via our Site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not provide any Personal Information to these third parties.
- 5. Do not track signals. The Site systems are not configured to respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services.
How we use the information we collect.
We may use information that we collect about you to: : (i) deliver the products and services that you have requested; (ii) provide you with customer support; (iii ) perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by other; (iv) communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about product or services that may be of interest to you; (v) develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests; (vi) enforce our terms and conditions; (vii) manage our business (viii) comply with the law or legal process served on the Site; (ix) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the site or members of the public; and (x) perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With whom we share your information
We do not share your Personal Information with others except as indicated below:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your Personal Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Site functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Site. These service providers may have access to Personal Information, which is needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes
- Business partners: When you engage in promotions offered through the Site, we may share Personal Information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes.
- Other Situations. We may disclose your Personal Information (i) in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; (iv) to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; (v) to enforce our Site terms and conditions or other agreements or policies; and (vi) in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or the Site, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy. In addition, we may share Aggregated Information we collect, under any of the above circumstances, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
How we protect your Personal Information
The security and confidentiality of your information is very important to us, thus we take the appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable
Our Site is intended for general audiences over the age of 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old. If you are not over 13 years old, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SITE AND MUST LEAVE IMEEDIATLY.
No rights of third parties
You understand that by using the Site, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Site at your sole risk and that cindyproducts.com shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. cindyproducts.com shall have no liability or responsibility to you for any content or materials that may be available in connection with the Site that you might find objectionable.
Changes to Policy
Some of the web search services provided herein are provided by providers of third party web search services. For information on the web search services data collection, please visit the end user privacy statements of CodeFuel at http://www.codefuel.com/
Please direct all questions in connection with this Policy via e-mail to [email protected]
This site is owned and operated by Traffisco LLC
Address: Andrássy út 8, Budapest 1061, Hungary